- 23 years or older
- 2 years’ verifiable DOT experience in the last 5 years.
- Clean MVR with 6 pts. or less.
- Police reports for all accidents in the last 4 years.
- Good medical long form. (All medical long forms are verified with the clinics.)
- DAC-employment history should be positive.
- No DUI or drug charges on the MVR regardless of age of charges.
- Applications MUST be complete with a complete DOT required 10 year history listed. (This does not mean only trucking driving experience. But everything in the last 10 years. (School, illness, military, any job that was not truck driving. Ex; McDonald’s.) All previous employer information must be complete with full name, address with city and state, phone #’s, etc. No gaps!
- No positive drug screens regardless of SAP program
Click here for Driver application